“A simple process for efficient recycling of Bio Fertilizers and Bio Pesticides”.
Single Drum Culture Bank–
- This is a general method and is suitable for farmers who do not want to spend much but want to start using Krishivishwa Culture Bank.
- What is a Single Drum Culture Bank ?
- In this all types of available Bio cultures are to be used together in a single organic manure depot or in a single drum in a liquid culture bank.
- e.g.- Azotobacterial, P.S.B, K.M.B, Trichoderma, Pseudomonas, Bacillus, Verticillium, Beauveria, Metarhizium, Paecilomyces
Four Drum Culture Bank–
- This is a more developed type compared to single drum culture bank. This method is very beneficial for the farmers who have developed faith in Bio Fertilizers, Bio Pesticides and are expected to use Bio Fertilizers and Bio Pesticides according to the problem of the crop.
- What is Four Drum Culture Bank ?
- The Bio Fertilizers and Bio Pesticides available in this type is classified into 4 types according to their properties and 4 separate drums are to be used for each group such as one depot of organic manure or four separate drums for liquid culture bank.
Ten Drum Culture Bank–
- This is a more developed type than Four Drum Culture Bank. Farmers who have gained more knowledge and confidence through the use of Four Drum Culture Bank. It is more beneficial for the farmers who want to curtail input cost have need to make full use of it continuously.
- What is Ten Drum Culture Bank ?
- The biological components available in this type are to be used separately. For solid culture bank make one depot of organic manure for each organic culture or for liquid culture bank separate drum is to be used for each culture.